Saturday, August 10, 2013

RESURRECTION: COOGI SWEATERS

I`m a little over this fake-summer we are being treated with,  I want my favorite season back.....Mostly because there are few things I wanna wear this year . I was talking to an old friend of mine, and out of nowhere I told him that I wanted  to wear Coogi sweaters this fall. And first thing Calvin said was Can you afford it????  I thought to myself , now will be the best time to buy those sweaters since they`re far  from being popular right now. So of course I had to go search on line just to see how much they are worth now.. Found some pretty good deals...So for those of you who don`t know about this Austrilian brand...well you can thank me later..:)
p.s: I wouldnt say I want theses to come back inSTYLE  but I for sure wanna one this fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment