Friday, April 29, 2011

PARING SUITS WITH SNEAKERS!! YES OR NO??


 When I was in high school, everytime I saw men on the subway pairing business suits with sneakers (all white basketball sneakers) , it was obvious to me that they were just avoiding the commute to work in uncortable dress shoes... Well the game has changed, these days stylish sneakers are paired with designers suits; and I LOVE IT. I appreciate a date in this look, I mean its polished, stylished, put-together, GROWN, but still approachable a and relaxed..... However you have to be very careful with this look...Your pants definately have to be slim-fit, as for the kicks, I've seen celebs like Kanye go for all whites low tops sneakers, I'm not a fan. I suggest dark colors , my favorites are black leather sneakers. This look may be hard to pull off for some, so I'll suggest you stay to what you know( hahahaha)...If you are fashionable and meticulous,( since the hem on the pants have to be perfect) then go for it . The  hem on the pants have to be great, again, slim-fit, so the bottom fall right on the sneakers...
mettalic leather high top by JUST CAVALLI (if you have money in the bank, these are your best bet, if not go for the CHUCK TAYLOR ALL-STAR in the same style or any other color)
These VANS are just sick!!!

SUPRA leather high top


OK , so gentlemen, take notes!!!!.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment