Saturday, January 8, 2011

HEY 2010, IT WAS NICE TO MEET YA, BUT I 'VE GOTTA MOVE ON!

Raising my glass to 2011. If you stay ready, you won't have to get ready!

As as said in the intro to the blog 2010 was not a bad. Before that year I never knew the true meaning of that saying "what a difference a year makes". In the beginning of 2010 I knew I wanted to quit my 9 to 5 to pursue my dreams, I just didn't realized how challenging it was going to be. All I knew is that I had to beat my fear, so I got ready, and did it. During my off time, I was blessed to see some of my family members, went back to Atlanta and saw some of my  favorites ladies in the world...Saw Dee in NY( that girl inspires me, keep me in check whenever I lose focus)...I did some more traveling , and came back to Montreal; only to be forced to get rid of my doggies. A decision I dont regret , but I had my babies for 5 years, so of course, it saddens me...Great challenges during that year, but I embraced them all and kept pushing( Pray Until Something Happens)..Things are looking promessing right now, I can say that much.
I usually dont like the hole new year resolution deal, because I dont feel like I should wait for january to  set some goals. Granted, through experiences , I learned from my mistakes, and won't repeat certain things this year, but an actual written-new-year-resolution is not something I ll do. OOOOH maybe 1 thing......I really want to stop biting my nails!!!!!!


here are pics of  the bests of 2010..


 FAFA and I
 night out with my MTL girls
Rhode Island
 summer, at the beach in Savannah , GA

 a night out in MTL, enjoying my new haircut
 After dinner with Nama in DC
 a night out in the A- TOWN
 Ending the year 2010 in style at the W with my buddy Nirav
 I also saw my Renee this last summer...I love that little girl
simba, my girlfriend's dog



TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE I WAS BLESSED TO MEET IN 2010, THX YOU FOR BEING YOU, LETS STAY IN TOUCH....2011, READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment