Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HOW MANY MICS DOES SHE RIP ON A DAILY??

These days ,the level of anticipation that awaits any Lauryn Hill's performance is crazy. I mean the Lauryn has been away from the spotlight  for a long ,long ,long time. So it's no surprise that the news of her comeback  tour created mixed feelings among her fans. Although, the concert in Montreal was instantly sold out ( well the metropolis is a small venue after all), people still feared they would regret their decision.( based on everything we heard about her mental stability.) I was just exicited to see her again on stage. Going to the concert, I knew what to expect ,and I was not disappointed. Okay, okay, she was late as usual, I started to get tired of her DJ's weak attempt to entertain me , but when she hit the stage with  those classics ( she opened with a Bob Marley song, then went through "The miseducation " and some numbers from "The Score "), I remembered why I love that lady. I must say.

1 comment: