Thursday, November 11, 2010

HALLOWEEN, IN FASHION!!!!!

HOW DID YOU CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR????
I know, I know, I'm late on this one but oh well,whatchagonnado??
History says that Halloween is one of the most popular holidays,second only to christmas.For me, lets just say, Halloween is secong to my birthday.
Most view Halloween as a time of superstitions, ghosts, goblins and evil spirits that should be avoided. As the christian debate goes on , I view halloween as a time for fun, putting colorful costumes, trick-or-treating( i'm the biggest kid on this earth...lol), or have theme parties. This year i decided to go as Nikki Minaj, yeah, you read it right, NIKKI MINAJ! If there is one thing I hate is those costly but cheap looking halloween costume they sell on ste Catherine( downtown Montreal) or even on the internet.
Forget about all the witches, the vampires, the devils and all the scary cats, think of all your favorites happy cartoon characters, or your favorites Hollywood stars. I would spent more than 30$ on a costume , so for all my DIY genuises, you can go for the cartoon characters and for the not-so-artistic-ones celebrities are your favorite bets, that way you can always find outfits in your closet that can do the trick.
For my Nikki Minaj projet i picked a
black mini fitted dress from my closet :Urban outfitters
funky high hills: Michael Antonio http://www.michaelantonio.com/index2.php... can be found at Winners.
The only things I didn't have already so I had to buy were, the fake eye lashes :5$ , and the fake nails :10$ both at maxi
and those are things you can easily find at the dollar stores, walmart or the drugstores...
The best found for me was my blond wig that I also found at maxi, who would have thought..Around Halloween most grocery stores will sell all the accessories you need , no need to go to the sex shops or the Halloween costumes stores...
This year's plus was homemade tiramisu at Natasha's. Her mother made the best I ever tasted!!!
We ate ,and drunk,and ate, and drunk, and drunk again , and again...and finally went to McKibbins Irish Pub...1300-1498 Bishop St, Montreal, QC
 
Russel Brand, Lady Gaga, Nikki Minaj( moi), and Dixxie , the flapper girl!!!!
And here you have the sexiest housewives in the city,filthy houses anyone??? :)

They say Nikki has a famous derriere??!!!
theses dudes were off the hook!!!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT YEAR COSTUMES, OR THEME PARTIES??? I' M ALL EARS

No comments:

Post a Comment